Benro Aero 4 Pro (A2883FS4PRO) Reverse-Folding Aluminum Travel Tripod with S4Pro Fluid Video Head
Payload Capacity: 8.8 lb / 4kg
60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
1-2 steps of counterbalance
Fixed pan and tilt drag
Independent pan and tilt locks
+90/-75° tilt range
360° pan range
Made of magnesium and aluminum
Sliding camera plate with safety lock
1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws included
Low-angle minimum height of 22"
Spiked and rubber feet
Flip leg locks
Center Column and Leveling Adapter
Convertible to Full-Function Monopod
The Benro A2883F Reverse-Folding Aluminum Travel Tripod is a highly compact travel tripod that can be converted to a monopod, while the S4Pro Fluid Video Head features a 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread that allows moving the head directly to most sliders, jibs, and other support gear. Combined, the two provide a highly versatile travel solution that supports up to 8.8 lb loads.
The tripod's center column has a leveling adapter on the end that lets you adjust the angle of the fluid head without having to readjust the tripod legs. With rubber feet and spikes underneath them, the tripod can be used on virtually all surfaces. To convert it to a monopod, the center column is used as the core component. One of the tripod legs unscrews and secures to the center column, and together the two form a fully functioning monopod.
The S4Pro head features fixed pan and tilt drag, 2-step counterbalance, and independent pan and tilt locks. Virtually the entire head, including its knobs, is made of robust yet lightweight metal. It comes with a pan bar that can be attached to a rosette adapter on the left or right side. Two camera screws are supplied—1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16—that can be stored underneath the camera plate on the head itself, in dedicated slots. There's also a 1/4"-20 threaded hole on each side of the head for attaching articulating arms.
- 8.8 lb payload
- 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
- Compatible with 60mm flat base tripods and can be mounted directly on most sliders, jibs, and monopods
- 1-2 steps of counterbalance
- Fixed pan and tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- +90/-75° tilt range
- 360° pan range
- Made of magnesium and aluminum
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side for attaching the included pan bar
- Sliding camera plate with safety lock
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws included and can be stored in dedicated spaces on the top of the head, underneath the camera plate
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
- Reverse-folding travel tripod with a center column and leveling adapter
- Convertible to a monopod with one of the tripod legs unscrewed and secured to the center column
- Maximum height of 65" with the S4Pro attached
- Low-angle minimum height of 22"
- Spiked and rubber feet
- Flip leg locks
- Aluminum construction