Epson SureColor SC-P407 A3+ Pro Printer (By Order Basis)
Epson has announced the local launch of the SureColor P407, a pro-level A3+ printer that combines pigment inks with Epson's MicroPiezo printhead to deliver "unprecedented print quality and creative photographic output".
The P407 offers flexible media handling, including roll paper support, and prints on a wide variety of media types, such as glossy, luster, matte, canvas, and fine art papers. The 13-inch printer also uses the company's UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 ink, which includes Red and Orange inks for deeper reds and true-to-life colors. In addition, there are dedicated channels for both Matte and Photo Black inks. All these are aided by Epson's AccuPhoto HD imaging technology and a unique Gloss Optimizer chemistry to provide consistent output with vibrant tones and exhibition-quality prints with a professional-lab look and feel. According to Epson, the printer is able to deliver the smallest ink droplet size (1.5pl) of any A3+ photo printer on the market.
Here's a summary of the key features of the SureColor P407:
- 5,760 x 1,440 optimized resolution
- Flexible media handling - prints cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to 13" wide, including borderless; supports photographic and fine art paper, canvas, 1.3 mm thick board and inkjet-printable CD/DVDs
- Advanced image processing - Smoother color transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail with AccuPhoto HG imaging technology
- Pigment ink technology - UltraChrome HG2 pigment ink for prints that are highly water, smudge and fade resistant
- Eight-channel print head technology - MicroPiezo AMC print head with a 1.5pl minimum droplet size and ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance
- Individual, high-capacity ink cartridges - affordable 14ml ink cartridges
- Connectivity - Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support. Print wirelessly from smartphone or tablet PC with Epson i-Print support
- 12.3kg, 622 x 324 x 219mm