Aputure LS 600d Pro Light Storm Daylight LED Light (V-Mount) 600W RGBWW
- Color: 5600K, CRI/TLCI: 96
- Beam Angle with 55° Reflector
- Wireless DMX, Bluetooth Control
- 4 Dimming Modes, Wireless Range: 328'
- Comparable to a 1200W HMI
- 8 Built-In Lighting Effects
- AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
The LS 600d Pro Light Storm Daylight LED Light from Aputure is a powerful COB LED fixture with expansive power, control options, and output comparable to a 1200W HMI, augmented by its 55° Hyper Reflector. The precision fixture has a solid 5600K color temperature with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 96 that is great for location shooting outdoors, or in areas dominated by other daylight-balanced fixtures such as HMIs. Besides power, control is a driving force in the design of the 600d Pro. The light also has a myriad of wireless control methods, such as the included 2.4 GHz remote, the Sidus Link mobile app, and the built-in wireless DMX control. It has four dimming curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, and S-Curve, to ensure accuracy regardless of your chosen brightness level. While you can make adjustments locally on the fixture, you can also make them wirelessly at a distance up to 328' via these methods - a real attribute for lights mounted overhead or in hard to reach places.
Powering the light has options too. The light is ready for worldwide use via its 100 to 240V power supply but thanks to its dual battery plate it can be powered by two 14.4V, 26V, or 28.8V batteries. The control box also accepts 48V (15A) DC power via a 3-pin XLR for external power stations. You can use two V-Mount mount batteries and recharge them while they are connected to the plugged-in light.
The 600d Pro is weatherproof (dust and water resistant), so it is built to withstand any shooting environment. When it comes to features Aputure has left no stone unturned with the inclusion of special effects such as Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion. Aputure has also generously provided a rolling case for storage and transport.
- 29,300+ Lux at 9.8' with the F10 Fresnel
- 8,500+ Lux at 9.8' with the Hyper Reflector
- Comparable to a 1200W HMI or Joker 800
- 0 to 100% Stepless brightness control
- CRI: 96, TLCI: 96, SSI (D55): 72
- Dust and light rain weather resistant
- Multiple control methods: 2.4 GHz remote, Sidus Link, Bluetooth App control, built-in wireless DMX, Art net, Ethernet, 5-pin DMX512 In and Out
- Dual battery plate power supply supports multiple voltages up to half or full power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
- Can achieve half output with two V-mount or Gold Mount batteries (14.4V / 15A, 26V / 8.5A, 28.8V / 7.5A)
- Can achieve max. power with two V-mount or Gold Mount batteries (26V / 18A, 28.8V / 16A)
- Charge V-Mount batteries when plugged into AC Power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
- Supports 48 VDC input power at 15A, including battery power stations and block batteries (3-pin XLR)
- Optimized LS 600-Series Hyper Reflector for increased output
- Accepts Bowens mount light modifiers
- Curved, handbrake-locking yoke with 360° rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby Pin for easy mounting
- Separate control box for a lighter lamp head
- 19.7' Weatherproof locking Neutrik Power Cable
- Built-in lightning clamp quick release plate
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 8 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion