Aputure Fresnel 2X Attachment
- 6" Lens Diameter
- Dual Lens Design Boosts Output
- Beam Spread Variable from 12 to 40°
- Exclusively for LS C120d, C120dII, C300d
- C120d II is Up to 14x Brighter with Lens
Aputure FRESNEL 2X Overview
Made exclusively for Aputure LS C120d, LS C120d II, LS C300d, the Fresnel 2X Attachment offers a beam spread that's variable from 12 to 40 degrees. A valuable bi-product of this enhanced design is its ability to intensify the output of the light! Aputure's LS 120d II, for example, is capable of outputting up to 14x its standard power thanks to the Fresnel's dual lens design. The Fresnel 2X comes with a padded case for storage and transport.
- Increased Brightness
- The enhanced design features dual optical elements, a larger 6" front Fresnel lens, improved ventilation, and minimized light leaks.
- Dual Lens Design
- The rear lens focuses and magnifies the beam onto the larger 6" front Fresnel lens, performing with zero wasted light. The dual lens optical design makes the Fresnel 2X twice as powerful as the original Aputure Fresnel and makes the LS C120d II up to 14-times brighter.
- Rotating Design
- By utilizing a rotating barrel design, the Fresnel 2X creates an intuitive user experience, similar to a camera lens. The smooth focus throw gives users an ability to accurately tweak the beam angle of their light source, allowing them to easily spot or flood-out the light with a simple twist.