Aputure Amaran PT2C - 2 Foot RGBWW Battery-Powered LED Pixel Tube
- For Photo, Video, and Film Production
- Output: 195 Lux at 3.3' (5600K, 180°)
- 2700 to 10000K; CCT RGB Control
- Onboard, DMX, and Bluetooth Control
- CRI 95 | TLCI 98 | CQS 96 | SSI 75
- 0 to 100% Dimming, 16 Lighting Effects
- 2' Length; Li-Ion Battery Operation
- Passive Cooling for Silent Operation
- Fully Green-Magenta Tunable
- Includes Carry Case, Mounting Hardware
The PT2c RGB LED Pixel Tube Light from amaran is a 2' long RGBWW LED pixel tube made for image makers who want more unique lighting options and effects in product cinematography. The high-efficiency chipset produces stellar color quality and accurate skin tones throughout its CCT range of 2700 to 10,000K with full green-magenta control, achieving high CRI, TLCI, and SSI values across the board. The design features eight built-in pixels that can be independently adjusted and assigned an HIS value via the integrated controls or remotely using the Sidus Link app for Bluetooth devices. The PT2c can also be controlled by DMX using the separately available USB-C to DMX Adapter.
Inside its sleek T12 form factor, this lightweight LED tube is powered by an internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which utilizes a ubiquitous USB-C port for easy charging. Each endcap houses a 3/8-16" threaded mount and has a 5-sided design to position it on flat surfaces without it rolling out of place.
Fireworks, fire, paparazzi, faulty bulb, TV, pulsing, cop car, lightning, party lights
7 Pixel FX:
Color fade, color cycle, 1-pixel chase, 2-pixel chase, 3-pixel chase, rainbow, pixel fire