Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 Macro G OSS II Lens (Sony E) (SEL70200G2)
f/4 to f/22
G Series Telephoto Zoom
.5x Magnification Across Full Zoom Range
Internal Focus, Floating Elements Design
10.2" Minimum Focusing Distance at 70mm
Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
15% Shorter and Lighter than Predecessor
Advanced Aspherical, Super ED Elements
Nano AR Coating II
Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- A removable and rotating tripod collar for added stability and reducing strain on the camera's lens mount.
- Three focus hold buttons and an AF/MF switch on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- Three-mode optical image stabilization switch to ensure sharpness in varying shooting conditions.
- A full-time DMF switch for manual focus override during AF-C mode.
- Zoom lock and focus range limiter switches to prevent unwanted lens extension or to constrain the usable focus range between a set limited range or full for improving focus speed.
- A fluorine coating for the front-lens element to repel water, oil, and other contaminants and facilitate lens-cleaning.