Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Professional Monitoring Headphones
Application: for DJ/Studio Monitoring
These rugged, comfortable headphones are designed for professional monitoring applications. Features include single-sided coiled cable, rotating ear cups and up to 32 dB noise attenuation.
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser's most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation the necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- High ambient noise attenuation
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible, rotating earcups
- Comfortable for long mix sessions
- Rugged construction with user-replaceable parts
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Design: Over-Ear (Circumaural)
- Circumaural / Sound Isolating: -32 dB
- Earcup Style: Closed-Back
- Frequency Response: 8 Hz to 25 kHz
- Impedance: 64 Ohms
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 102 dB
- Maximum Power Handling: 500 mW
- Audio Connector to Source: 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS
- Adapter (Included): 1/4"
- Cable Length: 9.8' / m (Coiled)