Sennheiser HD 200 Pro Monitoring Headphones
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Closed-Back, Over-Ear (Circumaural)
- Soft Ear Cushions & Ergonomic Design
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 108 dB
- Maximum Power Handling: 500 mW
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Audio Connector to Source: 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS
- Adapter (Included): 1/4"
- Outstanding, Powerful Sound Reproduction
- Ambient Noise Reduction for All Monitoring Tasks
- 6.6' Single Sided Cable
The HD 200 Pro Monitoring Headphones from Sennheiser are a closed, around-ear design that offer powerful and detailed sound for every monitoring task with an efficient ambient noise reduction. They can be used to focus on your mix at home, in your studio, or during live events, and more.
They have a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and deliver accurate sound reproduction. The headphones are built with soft ear cushions for a superior fit and are comfortable to wear for extended hours. Their materials are chosen carefully. A single-sided 6.6' cable is included with a 1/8" mini-jack connector. In addition, a 1/4" stereo jack adapter is also included.