Saramonic UwMic9S Mini KIT2 Compact 2-Person Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (UHF)
For Video Content Creators, Vloggers
2 x Low-Profile DK3A Omni Lav Mics
2 x Compact Bodypack Transmitters
2-Channel Camera-Mount Receiver
Watertight Hard Case
2 x 96 Auto-Scan Frequencies
3.5mm Mic/Line Inputs on Transmitters
8-Hour Rechargeable Batteries + USB
Featuring substantially smaller and lighter components than the standard UwMic9S system, the Saramonic UwMic9S Mini KIT2 Compact 2-Person Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System provides video content creators including YouTube and TikTok personalities, vloggers, wedding and corporate videographers, and mobile journalists with a high-quality-sounding, easy-to-use wireless solution that packs a host of professional features into an all-inclusive and cost-effective kit. Ideal for capturing dialog, interviews, broadcasts, news, lectures, and speeches, this flexible system allows you to record two people at one time directly to your camera without requiring a second receiver—keeping your rig portable and compact.
The UwMic9S Mini KIT2 features small, lightweight components designed to keep your rig light and portable. It includes two ultracompact bodypack transmitters and two high-quality, DK3A miniature omnidirectional lavalier mics with a variety of foam and furry windscreens for indoor and outdoor shoots. Each of the two bodypack transmitters is equipped with a single 3.5mm mic/line input jack and is 25% smaller and 43% lighter than the standard UwMic9S transmitter.
The two-channel, camera-mount receiver is equipped with a 3.5mm audio output to your camera and a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring. This miniature receiver is 13% smaller and 34% lighter than the standard UwMic9S receiver and comes with cables for connecting to DSLR/mirrorless cameras, professional camcorders, recorders, mixers, and audio interfaces with either 3.5mm or XLR microphone inputs. If your camera doesn't have a headphone jack, you can monitor your sound via the receiver's 3.5mm headphone output while recording to ensure that you are capturing a clean signal.
Designed with simplicity in mind for both experienced and beginner videographers, the UwMic9S Mini KIT2 is easy to operate with minimal setup required. The frequency scan function automatically searches two banks of 96 frequencies to find the cleanest frequency at your location for reliable transmission at up to 330'. The transmitters and receiver quickly sync via IR at the press of a button. Vivid and easy-to-read OLED displays on the transmitters and receiver let you make quick adjustments to the intuitive menus—in the brightest or darkest environments.
Both the transmitters and receiver feature rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that run for up to 5 and 8 hours respectively. The batteries are recharged through the USB Type-C power ports, which will also power the components, even while in use during extended shoots. A watertight, impact-proof hard case is provided to keep your system neatly packaged and protected during storage and transport.
The system can be expanded with additional transmitters and receivers to allow up to 16 wireless microphones in use on set at one time.
- The durable, all-metal UwMic9S TX Mini transmitters feature a locking 3.5mm input that accepts mic or line-level inputs.
- Use the 3.5mm input for mic-level signals such as the included DK3A lavalier, or a mini-shotgun microphone, headset microphone, or any 3.5mm TRS mic.
- Alternatively, connect a line-level signal from a mixer, music player, or any line-level device output you want to transmit wirelessly to the receiver.
- The locking 3.5mm input connector ensures that your lav or line-level device doesn’t detach at a critical moment.
- The transmitters feature a selectable High/Med/Low transmission power output setting, allowing users to conserve batteries and control wireless intermodulation that occurs when several transmitters operate near each other.
- The 9-step input gain control allows you to adjust your levels.
- The On/Off switch can be used to mute the transmitter.
- The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 5 hours of operation. Use the USB Type-C port to charge and power the unit, even while in use.
- The two DK3A omnidirectional lavalier microphones are designed to greatly enhance the sound quality of your productions with high-quality sonic performance.
- Featuring a low-profile, 4mm form factor, the lavalier offers a professional look and is easily concealed on camera.
- The lavalier is tailored for speech, delivering a natural sound with high vocal intelligibility.
- The omnidirectional pickup pattern helps to deliver consistent audio levels, even when the subject turns away form the mic.
- Lavalier accessories include alligator-style mic clips, foam windscreens, and furry high-wind windscreens.
- The compact, all-metal, miniature dual-channel receiver allows you to record two people to your camera using only one receiver, keeping your rig more manageable.
- The 3.5mm headphone output lets you monitor the sound in real time.
- The receiver features a locking 3.5mm output for camera connection.
- Cables include a right-angle, locking 3.5mm TRS male to 3.5mm TRS male and a locking 3.5mm TRS to XLR male cable.
- A selectable Mono/Stereo output lets you control how the audio is recorded. When using two mics in mono, the mics are mixed together and recorded as an identical mono signal on both the left and right channels in your camera. In stereo, each mic is kept separate and recorded discretely to the left and right channels in your camera.
- The two detachable whip antennas offer 360° positioning to help optimize wireless reception.
- The rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of runtime. The USB Type-C power port allows you to charge and power the unit, even while in use.