Pixel FC-311/S Flashgun Cable for Canon
- Pixel FC-311/S TTL cord is about 45cm when coiled.
- Compatible with most Canon Speedlites and other brand Canon compatible speedlites.
- The flashgun connector can be mounted on a light stand or tripod which has a 1/4 inch screw.
- Ideal for short distance lighting jobs
- Compact size suitable for outdoor use
The Pixel FC-311/S TTL Cord for Canon allows you to use your Canon speedlite without having to mount your speedlite to your camera. This enables you to use a soft box in conjunction with your speedlite. One end of the cable slides into the hotshoe of your camera and the other end of the cable consists of a hotshoe adapter in which you can mount your speedlite. Further, the bottom of the hotshoe adapter is equipped with a female thread allowing you to mount your adapter and speedlite to a tripod or light stand. This way, your speedlite can be positioned separately to your camera. An advantage of the TTL cable is that it ensures all your speedlite settings are transmitted accurately from the camera to the speedlite. Additionally, the FC-311/S supports all Canon EOS series’ functions. The length of the cable is 80cm and can be stretched to a maximum length of 1.8 meters.