Hollyland Mars T1000 Full-duplex Wireless Intercom System
The Hollyland MARS T1000 is a full-duplex wireless intercom system with 1000' line-of-sight transmission range. It includes a base station and four beltpacks. The base station powers from an included AC power adapter with 4-pin XLR connector or from optional L-series batteries via the dual-battery plate built into the top of the station.
The base station supports wireless tally, and it has a built-in OLED screen that displays the status of each beltpack in real-time. In each beltpack, there is a diaplay screen to let us know the details easily. It also has a 3.5mm jack for the included headset and a button that mutes the mics on the beltpacks. The base station has four USB ports for charging the included beltpacks as well as for paired data connection.
The included beltpacks each have an integrated lithium-ion battery for 8 hours of operating time and support charging via a USB port. Each beltpack has a 3.5mm port for a headset/mic combination and a individual mute/call button. It allows up to 10 channels communication with dual-device cascade. This is useful in scenarios where more people join the communication.
Mars T1000 can be widely used in educational activities, sports event broadcast, live wedding broadcast, live show intercom.
- Ideal for broadcasting, forum meetings, business activities, education, and training
- 1000' full-duplex wireless communication for simultaneous two-way audio signal transmission without latency
- Wireless tally function allows accurate communication by seeing beltpack screen colors
- Includes five single-sided headsets
Base Station Features
- Base station supports up to four rechargeable beltpack transceivers
- Remote mic kill via base station
- Adjustable volume control on front panel
- USB Type-C and four USB Type-A ports
- Integrated dual L-series battery plates
Beltpack Transceiver Features
- Built-in lithium battery provides up to eight hours of operating time
- Power switch, volume control, and mute/call button
- Easy operation via OLED screen and menu navigation buttons
- USB Type-C charging port
- Industrial metal shell with belt clip
|Power Supply||7-36V DC Input F970 Battery
POE supply (IEEE802.3at), Beltpack - 16000mAh Polymer Lithium Battery
|Size||Base Station - 220x 170 x 50 mm
Beltpack (Single)- 100x58x 22 mm
|Frequency Response||300 Hz to 5kHz|
|Signal-to-noise Ration||> 50dB|
|Working Range||Under LOS, 1000ft working range from Base Station to Beltpack|
|Transmit Power||Maximum 24dBm|
|Receiver Sensitivity||≤ -93dBm|
|Power Consumption||<6W (Base Station)