Hollyland Mars M1 Enhanced 5.5" Wireless Transceiver Monitor
Wirelessly Monitor Video from up to 450'
Transmitter & Receiver Mode Switching
New Capsule Antennas & Record/Playback
5.5" Touchscreen 1920 x 1080 Display
Up to 4K30 Video SDI Input, HDMI In/Out
Presets & USB-C 3D LUT Import
High 1000 cd/m² Brightness
Low 0.08s Latency, Smart Channel Scan
DC Power Input & Output
Built-In L-Series Battery Plate
Transmit, receive, and monitor high-quality wireless video transmissions using this compact Mars M1 Enhanced 5.5" Wireless Transceiver Monitor from Hollyland. The Mars M1 Enhanced provides new features including a record/playback review feature that can review up to 2 minutes of video for instant review, and it features a new low-profile capsule antenna design. As with the original M1, it features a 5.5" touchscreen display that provides a sharp resolution and 1000 cd/m² brightness for follow focus and director's monitoring applications. Its built-in wireless transmitter and receiver allow you to send and receive video between M1 units as well as to/from the Mars 400S Pro, Mars 300 Pro, and Mars 4K wireless transmitters/receivers at a distance of up to 450'. You can also monitor video from the M1 Enhanced on smartphones and tablets running the companion HollyView app.
The monitor supports up to DCI/UHD 4K30 video input via its HDMI input, and it features an HDMI loop output and an SDI input that supports multiple broadcast drop-frame frame rates. Multiple imaging tools are available using the built-in HollyOS firmware, including scopes, peaking, and storage of 3D LUTs on the monitor. It can be powered using its built-in L-series battery plate or via its DC input. It also features a DC power output, so you can power your camera or other gear.
NOTE: The recorded video cannot be exported and will be deleted when the device is turned off or when a new recording is started.
- One Mars M1 Enhanced TX can send signals to two other Mars M1 Enhanced set in RX mode
- One Mars M1 Enhanced TX can send signals to one other Mars M1 Enhanced set in RX mode and up to two devices running the HollyView app
- One Mars M1 Enhanced TX can send signals to four devices running the HollyView app
- One Mars M1 Enhanced TX can send signals to two other Hollyland Mars 400S Pro/Mars 300 Pro/Mars 4K RX units
- One Hollyland Mars 400S Pro/Mars 300 Pro/Mars 4K TX unit can send signals to one Mars M1 Enhanced set in RX mode and up to two devices running the HollyView app