Fujifilm-Fujinon XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR X-Mount Mirrorless Camera Lens
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 76-213mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Five ED Elements & One Super ED Element
- Nano-GI and HT-EBC Lens Coatings
- Triple Linear Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Removable Rotating Tripod Collar
A telephoto zoom designed for use in trying conditions, the FUJIFILM XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR is a weather-sealed lens spanning the popular 76-213mm equivalent focal length range and featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture. Built for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless digital cameras, this fast zoom further distinguishes itself with a sophisticated design, highly effective optical image stabilization system, and a Triple Linear Motor AF system for refined focusing performance.
In regards to the optical design, this lens incorporates five extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element, which reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, a Nano-GI coating has also been applied to elements to alter the refractive index between elements, to minimize surface reflections, and to prevent lens flare and ghosting. Additionally a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus techniques.