Blackmagic Design Mini Converter HDMI to SDI 4K
- 4K HDMI Input
- 2x 6G-SDI Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Audio
- Analog & AES-EBU Digital Audio Inputs
- Embeds Audio into SDI Output
- Control via DIP Switches or Software
- USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
The Mini Converter HDMI to SDI 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to convert HDMI to SD, HD, 3G, or 6G-SDI in resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160). This is useful for connecting consumer devices that output HDMI signals with professional SDI video equipment. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
Using 4K HDMI and 6G-SDI technologies, the Mini Converter supports resolutions up to UHD 4K at up to 30 fps and DCI 4K at 24 fps. It automatically detects the input video format and instantly changes between SD, HD, and UHD/DCI 4K formats. The two 6G-SDI outputs also support SD and HD-SDI signals for integration into existing workflows. Both 6G-SDI outputs send duplicate signals. Audio is embedded in the SDI output from either the HDMI input or from the two 1/4" input jacks which support 2-channel AES/EBU digital audio or balanced analog audio.
The Mini Converter's settings are controlled using the built-in DIP switches or via USB using the control software for Max OS X or Windows computers, which can be downloaded on Blackmagic Design's website. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated. For powering the device, a 12V power supply is included with international socket adapters.
- Additional Features
- 4:2:2 Sampling and color precision
- HD scaler and SD down conversion
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Compliant with SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656, and ITU-R BT.601 standards