Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2
1080p 4:4:4 by Single-Link 3G-SDI
Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux Compatible
With four bi-directional SDI interfaces, the Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 is a versatile video I/O card for professional video workflows. Since each SDI interface can be configured to be either an input or an output, a computer with this card installed can be purposed as a media play-out system, a multi-screen digital signage server, a live keyer, a real-time multi-channel capture system, or a combination of the above to fit your specific workflow of the moment. A reference input is also available for syncing with other studio equipment.
- Color space conversion: Hardware based real time
- HD down conversion: Built-in, high-quality software down converter from HD to SD on output. Down converted SD selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9, and center cut 4:3 styles.
- HD up conversion: Built-in, high-quality software up conversion from SD to 720 or 1080 HD on input. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom, and 16:9 zoom.
- Cross conversion: Built-in, high-quality hardware cross conversion from 720 to 1080 HD, and 1080 to 720 on playback.
- Real-time effects support: Final Cut Pro X internal effects, Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects, and Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve, Fusion 8
- Apple: Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe: Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC
- Avid: Media Composer, Pro Tools
- Steinberg: Cubase, Nuendo