AVerMedia ExtremeCap UVC HDMI to USB 3.0 with Phone Tripod Mount
The ExtremeCap UVC HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter from AVerMedia sends video to a laptop or mobile device (Android only) for capturing and streaming on the move. You can connect a DSLR to your cell phone through ExtremeCap UVC, utilize a streaming app that supports a USB camera, and stream high quality video up to 1080p60 at live events.
- -Capture any HDMI video source in unaltered 1080p60 format without any lossy compression
- -Supports plug-and-play operation
- -Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- -Works with third-party streaming software like OBS, Wirecast, XSplit, and Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
- -Supports onboard video upscaling and color space conversion
- -Connect multiple ExtremeCap UVCs to your computer for PiP display