AVerMedia ExtremeCap SDI to USB Converter with Phone Tripod Mount
- Connect an SDI Signal to Your Computer
- Capture, Record, Stream up to 1080p60
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Compatible
- Supports Popular Streaming Applications
- Internal Scaling/Color Space Conversion
- Connect Multiple Units for PiP Display
The AVerMedia ExtremeCap SDI is a plug-and-play SDI to USB converter that lets you send an SDI camera signal to your computer for capturing, recording, and/or live streaming. Connect your camera to a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer using included cables and stream uncompressed 1080p60 video via various popular streaming applications such as OBS, Wirecast, XSplit, and Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder.
ExtremeCap SDI allows for internal upscaling and color space conversion, which can be managed in the included (free download) AVerMedia Recentral capture, scaling, and recording software for Windows, or via 3rd-party capture applications. Most streaming applications, including some free ones, already provide a capture feature with scaling control.
ExtremeCap SDI is designed compact for mobility and works plug-and-play without any driver installation required. For PiP display, multiple units can be connected to your computer at the same time. For connecting your SDI signal, the device offers an MCX input and includes an MCX to SDI converter cable.
- Key Features
- Connect an SDI camera signal to your Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
- Capture, record, and live stream up to uncompressed 1080p60 video via popular streaming applications
- Internal upscaling and color space conversion
- Connect multiple units for PiP display
- Compatible Applications
- Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
- EDIUS Pro 8
- QuickTime Player
- And various others