Accsoon CineView SE Multi-Spectrum Wireless Video Transmission System
- Wireless Video Transmitter/Receiver Set
- Twin Image Transmission over 2.4 & 5 GHz
- Mix up to 4 Receivers, Tablets & Phones
- 1080p60 HDMI/SDI Transmission to 1200'
- iOS/Android App with Zebra & LUT Support
- 1.3" OLED Displays, >50ms Latency
- L-Series Battery Support up to 12 Hours
- Automatic Channel Selection, DC Input
- Fanless Design, Aluminum Construction
The CineView SE Multi-Spectrum Wireless Video Transmission System from Accsoon has been updated from previous models with an even smaller and lighter form factor. With the SE, you can now send signal to a total of four devices simultaneously over distances up to 1200' with only a 50ms delay, and you can still transmit to any mix of receivers and iOS/Android smartphones and tablets.
Like other models, the CineView SE allows you to send a 1080p60 camera signal to the included receiver plus up to three mobile devices. This versatile wireless video transmission system provides a cost-effective way of allowing four people on set to monitor an HDMI or SDI camera signal. Its Quad technology allows you to transmit exact copies of your transmission over 2.4 and 5 GHz signals for redundant, high-quality images.
The included dedicated receiver is easy to set up and pair, and it features an HDMI and SDI output. The free-to-download companion app installs on a tablet or smartphone and it features image tools such as peaking, zebras, false color for exposure, and .cube 3D LUT overlay, and new features include Smart Sharpening and Onion Skin overlay. The transmitter and receiver feature DC power inputs, USB Type-C power inputs, and they also support an optional L-series battery that can power the set for up to 12 hours.
- Twin dual-band wireless technology transmits the same image on both 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time
- Latency less than 50ms
- Long-distance transmission range of 1200'
- One transmitter can simultaneously connect up to four devices such as receivers, smartphones, or tablets
- Wireless remote monitoring via Accsoon Go App
- Smart Sharpening tool for more accurate focusing
- Onion Skin Overlay tool for precise repetition of shots and improved LUT loading and recording
- Ability to multitask with the Go App on Split View when using a suitable iPad
- High-end features like focus peaking, histogram, and false color
- HDMI and SDI inputs on the transmitter
- HDMI and SDI outputs on the receiver
- Up to Full HD 1080p60 video and high-quality audio transmission
- The CineView SE system is even smaller and lighter than ever, with both transmitter and receiver weighing in at just 7.4 each
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Power by L-series/NP-F type battery, USB Type-C input, or DC input
- Bright OLED screen
- Durable aluminum construction