AEROCLIPSE Optic Cleaning Fluid
AEROCLIPSE® Optic Cleaning Fluid meets the same exacting standards of purity as our #1 best selling optic cleaner, Eclipse, and is intended for all digital sensors and critical optics. See the HOW TO video below to learn the proper technique for sensor cleaning with our Sensor Swab Ultra swabs.
Directions for Digital Sensors cleaning with SENSOR SWAB ULTRA:
- Blow off loose dust with a suitable blower or brush, such as our BrushOff
- Dispense several drops onto a SENSOR SWAB ULTRA
- With one side of the swab, firmly drag it across the sensor
- Repeat in opposite direction using the clean side of the swab
- Discard swab after use.
- If necessary, use a new swab.
PEC*PADs are not recommended for cleaning sensors.
PEC*PADs are not made from the same materials that are used in SENSOR SWAB ULTRAS. SENSOR SWAB ULTRAS are manufactured and sealed in a clean and sterile environment; therefore, the swabs are the ultimate in purity.
Photographic Solutions does not approve the use of PEC*PADs on sensors; therefore, we will not warranty the sensor or any camera part from any damage caused by using non approved products.