Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle for USB 3.0
- 10-Bit HD/SD Capture and Playback
- USB 3.0 Support
- 10-Bit HDMI Video Direct Capture
- Separate Sides for Inputs & Outputs
- Support for Multiple Video Standards
- No Compression Required
- No Separate Power Source Required
- Compatible with Multiple Applications
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
The Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle is a 10-bit HD/SD video capture/playback device that supports USB 3.0, and allows you to capture 10-bit HDMI or analog video directly from a camera onto your computer for professional editing or mere playback. With a neat, compact design, the Intensity Shuttle is very portable and easy to set up. As the input and output connections are on different sides, you can simply plug the unit in line with your existing cable setup.
Supporting HDTV 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, the Intensity Shuttle allows easy and instant switching between HD and SD video standards. Additionally, using the USB 3.0 interface eliminates the need to compress visual data and thus saves on CPU processing power; this allows your CPU to solely focus on HD real-time effects. The video capture/playback device draws power from the USB 3.0 connector itself, and eliminates the need for a dedicated power source.
The Intensity Shuttle for USB 3.0 is directly compatible with various editing applications, including such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Fusion, and Nuke. It's compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux systems.
- 10-bit HD/SD capture-playback allows you to capture and playback high-quality 10-bit HDMI data
- USB 3.0 support ensures compatibility in the future when USB 3.0 is anticipated to become the main I/O standard
- Direct capturing of 10-bit HDMI video allows speeds up editing and playback
- Compact, lightweight design ensures that set up and installation are easy
- Separate sides for inputs and outputs allow inline connectivity with existing cables
- Support for multiple video standards ensures adaptability in varying types of setups
- No compression required as the USB 3.0 interface is capable of handling HD video, thereby saving on CPU processing power
- No separate power source required as the device draws power from the USB 3.0 connector itself
- Compatible with multiple software image-editing solutions such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Fusion, and Nuke