Aputure Light Dome Mini (27") (Discontinued)
- For Light Storm 120 & 300 LED Lights
- Includes 37.8° Fabric Grid
- Silver Interior for Maximum Output
Designed for light weight and portability, the 27" Light Dome Mini is compatible with the Aputure Light Storm 120 and 300 Series LED lights, and in fact, any LED light with a Bowens front accessory mount. The sturdily built modifier has 16 heat-resistant rods, which form a virtual circle that yields wide coverage and pleasing, natural-looking catchlights in the eyes of your subject, while maximizing output with its reflective silver interior. To provide further control, Aputure includes a 37.8-degree fabric grid, which eliminates spill light but most importantly, gives you directional control of the soft source for selective lighting or dramatic effects.
- Double the Diffusion
- The Light Dome Mini is equipped with double diffusion, a silver interior, and quality nylon exterior to produce an extremely soft and even look on your subject.
- 16 Rods, Robust Build
- The Light Dome Mini's 16 rods are durable and heat-resistant. This hexadecagon structure creates a precise circular light as well as appealing catchlights in the eyes of your camera talent.
- Simple and Compact
- Designed to be compact, the Aputure Light Dome Mini is 27" in diameter and 9.8" deep. It's easy to install and fold up. It's also equipped with a 37.8-degree grid and speed ring to work seamlessly with any Bowens mount light.
- Controls Spill
- The grid adds the ability to confine the output of your fixture to a specific area. With more control comes the better flexibility. In portrait lighting, for instance, the grid allows for better separation between your foreground subjects and the background.
With LS C120d Light
12,300 lux @ 1.6' (0.5m)
4900 lux @ 3.3' (1m)
1750 lux @ 6.5' (2m)