Datacolor SpyderX Pro Colorimeter
- Lens-Based Color Engine Technology
- Ambient Light Monitoring
- Color Profile and Settings Switching
- Single-Click Wizard Calibration
- Multiple Monitor Support
- For Mac and Windows Operating Systems
Datacolor SpyderX Pro Overview
Helping to achieve consistently accurate colors from your monitor, the SpyderX Pro from Datacolor is a calibration solution featuring a lens-based color engine for fast, precise, and versatile performance. The colorimeter pairs with SpyderX software to provide thorough one-click, wizard-guided calibration, along with display mapping and analysis to fine-tune your results. The colorimeter incorporates an ambient light sensor to measure prevailing light conditions, and can automatically re-calibrate your monitor to maintain consistent results. Additionally, 12 distinct calibration settings can be used depending on the application the monitor is being used for, and multiple monitors can be calibrated to suit working from different computers.
- Using redeveloped lens-based color engine technology, this colorimeter offers improved light sensitivity and greater accuracy to promote truer screen color, white balance, and more shadow detail.
- SpyderX software is an intuitive means for one-click calibration, using step-by-step wizard guides, to expedite the process.
- Integrated ambient light sensor can measure your room light throughout the day to permit fine-tuning of the screen's brightness and contrast to ideal viewing levels. SpyderX software can then warn you to re-calibrate or perform calibrations automatically to match the prevailing ambient light using custom profiles covering five different ambient light settings.
- Multiple laptops and desktop monitors can be calibrated using SpyderX software, with full support for the latest display technologies.
- The SpyderProof function allows you to compare your monitor's colors before and after calibration to isolate the flaws and what has changed between settings. This function can be used in conjunction with a Datacolor composite test image or one of your own photos can be uploaded for full-screen review.
- A range of 12 calibration options and presets can be applied depending on the specific application the monitor is being used for, including photo, video, pre-press, and scientific calibration standards. These calibration settings allow you to quickly change and work with different combinations of gamma, white point, and brightness.
- SpyderX Elite Display Analysis allows you to understand how your monitors are performing at a given time, with insight given to the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response, white point, color accuracy, and color uniformity.